Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, June 19, 2009


Picture-of-the-day : Loser!

"North Korea might now be planning to
launch a two-stage or three-stage
Taepodong-2 missile towards either
Japan's Okinawa island, Guam or Hawaii"
(As adapted from Yahoo NEWS today)

Fuck North Korea man. Don't understand
whats their fucking problem for seeking so
much attention through nuclear shits.

If they really wanna isolate themselves from
the rest of the world, then go ahead and do it.
Why the hell do they still want to come out
with so many 'patterns'? Shows what a loser
NK really is.

I hope their nuclear tests will bomb them into
space (best if over the milky way) so that they
will be able to conduct those shitty nuclear tests
without any hindrance.

I hope God brings disaster on them if they really
do intend to fire their next missile at Okinawa. Cb,
I have yet to make my return trip, how dare they
intend to destroy my plans!!

Nono, I should rephrase it. I hope all the innocent
ones will be safe and sound (in NK) but idiots who
insist on the development of nuclear weapons shall
die a horrible death. Best if they died of nuclear stuffs.
Muahahha.

Anyway, MOE is considering to extend our June
holidays for another week all thanks to Influenza A!
Don't know whether its a good thing or not, because
we may not have any September holidays.. T-T. Ja!


2:16 PM